Introduction


Resultado de imagen para la fotografia

What is photography?


Photography is the art and technique of obtaining lasting images due to the action of light.It is the process of projecting images and capturing them, either by means of fixing them in a medium sensitive to light or by converting them into electronic signals. . Based on the principle of the camera obscura, an image captured by a small hole is projected onto a surface, in such a way that the size of the image is reduced. To capture and save this image, cameras use sensitive film for analog photography, while digital photography uses CCD, CMOS and digital memories.



For some people taking pictures can become a hobby or is simply a passion for them. In my case, I am a person who loves to take pictures. Doing this relaxes me, I like to see the art of nature, the colors projected through the lens of my camera, I like to be creative when editing. It is very interesting to know how the first camera will have emerged, right?

Imagen relacionada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 4

Let´s talk about theory